One day my mom surprised us and told my brother and I that we were going to get another boxer puppy. We already have Marbles, a brindle boxer, and Tippy, a small mutt. Mom started searching the internet looking for a puppy. We were not having much luck finding a male boxer. We found a lady selling them in Traver. She called and we got ready as fast as we could. We got there and she showed us two terrified puppies. They were brothers, snuggled together in a corner of the cage. We were just going to get one but my mom couldn't handle taking one away from the other so we bought both. When we took them home they were scared but eventually they started to feel comfortable. We named them Soda Pop and Pony Boy from the Movie The Outsiders. We gave them their first bath and the didn't like it a bit. Pony Boy is the black brindle dog. He is always hungry. He is always getting into trouble. Soda Pop is the brown brindle boxer. He is always active and loves to bug Tippy. They are both so cute, cuddly and lots of fun. Marbles and Tippy get along good with them but Tippy gets irritated sometimes. One day my brother spilled maple syrup on the floor and Pony licked it up and in ten minutes Pony was bouncing off the walls. The puppies had their first trip at Potwisha campground. On the way there Pony was scared but Soda was calm. Once they got out of the car they loved it. I Took them exploring lots of times. During breakfast Pony jumped up on the table to get my food. These puppies are great dogs and I love them very much.
A bunch of sinners in one place!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very good Jordan! I loved how you wrote about Pony Boy and Soda Pop. After reading your account, I can see why you came home with the two of them. I really liked all of the descriptive words you used. I love you so much. You are such a good writer. Faith and I really enjoyed reading this! Don't worry, I won't be grading all of your work on here. Just wanted to tell you, "Bravo, Bravo!"
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt TeeTee
I loved reading about how they came to your home. And now I know where the names came from.
ReplyDelete