A bunch of sinners in one place!

A bunch of sinners in one place!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's Craft Time! Decorating Picture Frames, by Faith Malek

I love decorating picture frames. There are so many ways to decorate a frame. All you have to do is decide what you want it to look like and then have a lot of fun by decorating it!

Here is how to do it:

1. Go to a craft store and buy a wooden frame, paint brushes, acrylic paints that you like, Mod Podge, and stickers.

2. Paint the frame. Then wait for it to dry. If you want, you can paint glitter on top of the dry paint. Let it dry.

3. Next, put stickers on the frame.

4. Then paint Mod Podge on the whole frame. The Mod Podge makes everything stay.

You should try it, it's really fun! Maybe we could all decorate picture frames together sometime.
Click on the Title at the top to see a youtube link for more ideas on decorating frames.

2 comments:

  1. Faith, you did such a good job here and the boys and I can't wait to make a frame. What is Mod Podge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great craft idea. I know that Paige, clay and Drew would love to do this. But who will clean up the mess? I'm just kidding.

    ReplyDelete